Sunday, February 14, 2010

Noam Chomsky Poem in Moleskin

I've been thinking about my Noam Chomsky poem from earlier, and I decided that wasn't random. The words I chose were probably connected in some, unconscious way, to whatever was going on at the time. I decided that the exercise would be more random and a little more true to form if I cut out a bunch of words and just selected one from the appropriate part of speech. So, I cut up a free local paper and sorted the words into parts of speech which I then made little pockets for in the pages of the Moleskin. Then, I pulled out words to fit Chomsky's sentence structure. The words I came up with actually seemed really fitting to the day (Valentine's day) so I just cut the date out of my day planner and taped it onto the page to illustrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment